Mental toughness gives you an edge both in sports and in life. Bring out your best on the course or on the court by building your mental game.
My sports psychology coaching programs are designed to help young athletes (junior, high school and collegiate) improve performance through building emotional control, mastering mental preparation, crushing the fear of failure and building strong confidence and trust in their skills and abilities.
Call today for a free 15-minute consultation to learn how mental game coaching can help you develop the mental edge you need to win! Contact Kate today!
Are you lacking the edge you need to win?
- Do high expectations hold you back?
- Do you lack concentration and focus?
- Do you doubt yourself and your skills?
- Do mistakes shut you down?
- Do you practice, but not perform in competition?
- Does fear of failure hold you back?
- Does perfectionism impact your play?
- Are you too hard on yourself?
Give yourself that edge. Mental Game Coaching will help you to:
- Eliminate Expectations
- Build Concentration/Focus
- Foster Proactive Self-Confidence
- Build Trust
- Cultivate Self-Esteem
- Elicit Emotional Control
- Crush Fear of Failure
- Address Perfectionism
- Foster Mental Preparation
- Counter Negative Focus and Self-Talk
Contact Dr. Lund today for pricing and more information.